So, The title says it all.
idk who maded this font, but i finded it here: https://lingojam.com/FancyTextGenerator
i only improved it, for make it more easy to use
Click here for tips
@, and your second rule was
A, then all the "a" characters would end up being translated to "A". This is because the input text is passed through your rules, one-by-one. You should think of your rules like a step-by-step "recipe" for how to transform the input text into the output text.
🦎🦎🦎then all instances of "lizard" in the input box will be translated into 3 lizard emojis.
Advanced: If you're feeling ambitious, you can use "赤字！！超しずか消音ボックス＋発電機＋ガソリン携行缶のフルセットregular expressions" (i.e. "regex" rules) to create more complex translation rules than simple substitutions. Here are some examples of regex rules that you can use:
- If a word starts with "m", replace the word with "moo":
- Repeat all the input characters 3 times:
- Add "-moo" to the end of all words:
- Repeat the final letter of all words:
- Replace all new lines (enter/return) with underscores:
- Replace "cat" with "dog" no matter the capitalisation of "cat":
Would you like to save them?